Show your body some LOVE and DETOXIFY
Saunas are highly recommended by:
Curing the common cold?Taking a sauna reduces colds and flu by half!
"A German study found that people who steamed twice a week got half as many colds as those who didn't... When you take a sauna you inhale air too hot for cold and flu viruses to survive."Source: WebMD
Nourish your Mind, Body and Soul
- Enhances circulation in both deep and surface tissues.
- Accelerates metabolism (approximately 600 calories burned in 30 minutes).
- Induces muscle relaxation.
- Accelerates breakdown of cellulite/fat.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Reduces pain (promotes analgesia).
- Reduces physiological and mental/emotional stress.
- Improves skin nourishment/skin condition.
- Warms muscles (maximizes muscle performance and minimizes exercise related injury).
- Promotes softening and elasticity of old scars (internal or external) and keloids.
- Promotes deep cleansing of skin pores. Heavy perspiration in a sauna is an excellent way to combat skin blemishes including acne.
- Detoxifies the body and reverses cumulative buildup of harmful chemicals. We take in a constant supply of toxins just by living normally. The kidneys can eliminate some toxins, but a significant portion builds up in the tissues. The skin can eliminate these toxins through sweating. Do not underestimate the power of perspiration in eliminating these everyday toxins.